Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Refrigerator not working again

Wes wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

A while back I lurked in alt.hvac . That group is populated with people that would fit in
well in a knee cap breaking union situation. They believe they have a 'right' to your
money since they learned a trade that no mere mortal can understand.

When, in fact most are lucky to be able to uncrate a new system
without shoving a crow bar though the coils.

Of course, to protect you, they make sure any HVAC distributor will not sell to you as a
private citizen to protect their profit stream since they have a 'right' to it.

They tried that ONCE when I was the engineer at a local TV station.
The mere suggestion that I would make sure their company name be
mentioned on the air sent them scurrying away like rats. I guess they
ddn't want to be seen on camera, either?

Oh, the power of the mass media. Trump card for sure!

Not only did they sell me what I needed for the station, but the
counter guy loaded it into my truck.

enough left over to pay them.