Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again

"Ignoramus15834" wrote in message
A few years ago our furnace was taken out by lightning strike. I was
able to diagnose which board failed and that helped me detect a part
swapping bull****ter tech who wanted to swap essentially everything. I
hired another one , who actually bothered to try to diagnose the
issue. This one is my only HVAC guy now.

When you find a good one, keep them. We have a company that does the work
in our three Vegas properties, and they know their stuff. They're the kind
that will say, "It's worn, but it will last another year," rather then, "Oh,
Man! It needs EVERYTHING!"

Steve