Posted to alt.home.repair
h[_11_] h[_11_] is offline

Default City sues: Too many vegetables

"DGDevin" wrote in message
m...
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

With a dog, you ARE alone, unless you drink enough to believe you can
have conversations with the animal.

The human race has managed to forge a really strong alliance with exactly
one other species on this planet--the dog. I think we got a better deal
than did the dog.

What about cats? My cats come when they are called, jump into our laps
whenever we sit, and sleep in our bed, each with his or her own favorite
spot on one of us. They need to be neither bathed nor walked and the only
household item they destroy is the sisal wrapped for that very purpose
around the posts on their 4-level "cat condo". They also keep the place free
of mice, which is difficult in a 200- year-old house with a stacked stone
foundation. They do all this without slobber and scratchy dog paws. And, of
course, they purr. Petting a purring cat is perhaps the most relaxing thing
on the planet.