Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again

And, when was the last time you saw ice inside a cap tube? I've been
ammused, here, for the entire thread. I'm not at Iggy's place, doing a
proper diagnosis. But from what he wrote (and I saw quoted in someone
else's post). I'd be looking in different direction for the source of
the problem. But, then, everyone knows. I'm just a the dumf'k from alt
havoc.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

.70...

I mentioned a month ago the dumb**** probably had ice build up
inside
the
cap tube or possibly if equipped the TEV.

BTW (I don't think Bob wrote this) "dumb****" stuff.

But when's the last time you saw an ordinary household REFRIGERATOR
with a
freakin' TEV? Huh? Who's the dumb****?

LLoyd