Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again

On Sep 22, 1:31*am, "Steve B" wrote:
Refrigerator repairmen to me are like teachers. *They can't make it in the
real world, or at any chosen discipline, so they just take the easy way out,
and settle for a position that at least doesn't have a social stigma like
"gutter cleaner".

If they were able to grasp the basics of HVAC, they'd be out there changing
10 ton units, doing new construction, putting in very large walk in coolers
or freezers, or the like.

But instead, they don't have what it it takes to make it in the trade, so
they fall back on "refrigerator repairman."

Which to me is the same to "bicycle mechanic."

No offense to bicycle mechanics out there ..................................

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.