Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again

"Ignoramus25344" wrote

Maybe I can fix the fridge too.

Something tells me you'll figure it out. I see HVAC guys all the time who
can't figure out how to pour **** out of a boot, yet they are HVAC guys, and
by their accounts, and certificates, are damn fine ones at that.

It's just too bad that the HVAC dynasty does not give out certificates and
testimonials for "parts changers."

"Lady, I don't have an idea what's wrong, but I will keep changing parts as
long as your bank card clears. And if that fails, there's always the, "It
needs a new compressor." Which means someone who actually knows what they
are doing will be by to work on the system.

HTH

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.