Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again

. 70...
AZ Nomad fired this volley in
:

You need more than a fiddle to perform refrigeration repair.

That's all I see the "pros" do. They swap crap until it works, and if
it's
an actual _refrigeration_ problem, they either add refrigerant, or scratch
their asses waiting for advice from "someone at the office."

LLoyd

I have gauges. I would bet a Franklin that I could check the level of freon
in my system, call for a repairman, and be charged for a freon charge to
"top off the system."

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.