Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac

Default Refrigerator not working again

On 2010-09-22, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
Ignoramus25344 fired this
volley in
:

Just curious why are you so ****y, a slow day? Customers not calling?

no... he's a "refrigeration professional", and doesn't want anyone to
figure out the four or five pages of knowlege that constitutes his
"professional advantage" over ordinary laymen.

Does that refrigeration knowledge amount to so little? Any textbook
you would recommend?

I cannot believe that, after fixing and retrofitting my Bridgeport
Interact CNC mill, I cannot ever properly diagnose a bad Sears
refrigerator. I started knowing nothing about CNC mills and now,
thanks to all the great help I got, I have a working CNC machine.

Maybe I can fix the fridge too.

a lot of the so called magic is pretty obvious and available on line -
if you recall any of your thermo courses you can of course do the
equations, but these devices really are pretty simple.

It ain't rocket surgery. 8-)

TDD