Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.hvac
Ignoramus25344 Ignoramus25344 is offline

Default Refrigerator not working again

On 2010-09-22, AZ Nomad wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 22:26:25 -0500, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:
AZ Nomad fired this volley in
:

I know enough not to employ the shotgun approach. However if you think
****ing away ten times the cost of having a pro diagnose it correctly is
the way to go, then don't let anybody stop you.

Ig is a smart guy. He can learn enough to save him ten times over what it
would cost, just by fiddling around with a unit that isn't critical to him
anyway.

You need more than a fiddle to perform refrigeration repair.

Yes, so I am trying to learn some more specifics. Some people were
helpful and to them, I am grateful.