Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lobster Lobster is offline

Default Which tagged NiCd battery is this?

On 21/09/2010 10:57, Tabby wrote:
On Sep 21, 10:23 am, wrote:
On 21/09/2010 10:05, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 09:18:15 +0100, Lobster
wrote:

Does the Ah rating matter as regards my charger; is it simply that
the higher the rating the longer it will take to charge and the
longer the charge will last? I've found some
convenient/suitable-looking 2.5Ah cells online - will they be OK
with my charger?

We dont know much about your charger. If its a fast charger then
maybe not. If its a 14 hour charge, yes, if its an always on trickle
charge, yes.

AFICS it's just a standard wallwart, which came with the torch: always
took a "long time" to charge the torch, so presumably they should be OK...

David