Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My crappy new washing machine

On Tue, 21 Sep 2010 02:14:02 GMT, (Doug Miller) wrote:

On 2010-09-19, Doug Miller wrote:

Completely unnecessary. The birth rate is already lower than that in many
developed countries.

Yeah. The last I heard, if it weren't for the illegals, we'd be
losing ground.

If it weren't for IMMAGRANTS we'd be losing ground. You leftist nutjobs never
could understand the concept of ILLEGAL.

FWIW, I don't think "nutbob" is a "leftist nutjob". He's just a nutjob,
period.

Nutbob is a nutjob, for sure. He sure seems to be left of sanity (or has left
his sanity).