Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My crappy new washing machine

wrote in message
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:55:32 -0500, Matt
wrote:

On 09/19/2010 06:43 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 18:38:22 -0500, Matt
wrote:

On 09/19/2010 06:01 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 19 Sep 2010 10:24:36 -0400, "Ed Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote
Fisher & Paykel top loaders have all the energy saving of a front
loader at about half the price. They are an old and reliable
European
company known for their engineering and high quality that started
marketing in the US in the past 20 years.

Close, but not quite. They do have an operation in Italy making
cooking
appliances and own DCS in the US.

Awfully nit-picky, Ed. They have been around since the 1930's and are
well known. The obvious point I was making was that they were not some
new, untested company.

Not nit-picky. You should thank him. I do.

nit-picky

If it doesn't matter where the company is located, then it was nit-picky
of you to mention its location in the first place.

Okay, I admit it... You are a complete moron. Maybe throw in "anal
retentive" as well.

Call it what you want. I personally like to have accurate information even
if others deem it trivial . If I'm wrong, I appreciate a correction so I
don't continue to propagate an untruth.

That may or may not be of interest to you. OTOH, if you wanted to visit the
factory showroom, you'd really be PO'd when the plane landed and you were in
Europe.