Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Electric baseboard heat

I know this isn't what you asked. But, I'm remembering the time I had
baseboard electric. My energy bills were unbelievable high. Lot of
money to use electric. If it's all possible to duct off your furnace,
or put in a fuel heater. It's a good idea to consider.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Pointer" wrote in message
Have a small unheated room to be used as a shop ... about 11 ft x 8 ft
.... presently unheated. Plenty of power. Ground level. Plan on
using
electric baseboard heat. Any recommendation regarding types and
brands
of units.

Thanks.