Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default Second power washer principle

On Mon, 20 Sep 2010 09:01:13 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

I live where it freezes hard in the winter. I have a Karcher power washer
with a six horse motor. When putting it up, how can I be sure that the pump
is empty to keep it from freezing? Take the hoses off and hand crank it a
few times with the switch in the OFF position? Maybe shoot a little RV
antifreeze in there? And how about an electric power washer. I had a Husky
take a **** because I put it up full of water and ...........

Steve

Heart surgery pending?
Read up and prepare.
Learn how to care for a friend.
http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

Just rig a funnel to the inlet. Fill the funnel with RV antifreeze and
hand crank it until you are sure the water is replaced by the RV
antifreeze.