Posted to alt.home.repair
JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] JoeSpareBedroom[_3_] is offline

Default My crappy new washing machine

"Nancy Young" wrote in message
Pat wrote:

Drawback of those machines in my opinion is if you forget to put
something in the washer. Don't open while in wash cycle or you will
have a flood in your house.

I'll stick with my Whirlpool washer and dryer I have had for over 20
years.

I wanted a pair of those front loading washer/matching dryer
sets but at the time they cost way too much. Laundry isn't my life, I
just like getting all my dirty clothing etc clean once a week.

Then I read that the wash cycle on those front loaders takes
90 minutes. Holy crow, if that's true it's a deal breaker for me.
That would put the DAY in laundry day for me, forget it.
nancy

Where did you read about the 90 minute wash cycle for "those front loaders"?