Posted to alt.home.repair
Nancy Young[_2_] Nancy Young[_2_] is offline

Default My crappy new washing machine

Pat wrote:

Drawback of those machines in my opinion is if you forget to put
something in the washer. Don't open while in wash cycle or you will
have a flood in your house.

I'll stick with my Whirlpool washer and dryer I have had for over 20
years.

I wanted a pair of those front loading washer/matching dryer
sets but at the time they cost way too much. Laundry isn't my
life, I just like getting all my dirty clothing etc clean once a week.

Then I read that the wash cycle on those front loaders takes
90 minutes. Holy crow, if that's true it's a deal breaker for me.
That would put the DAY in laundry day for me, forget it.

nancy