Posted to alt.home.repair

Default My crappy new washing machine

"Molly Brown" wrote
Yes,
1. Stop having more than two children per couple. Make it the law.

While I don't disagree with the number, I do disagree on how to achieve it.
Government should not be in people's bedrooms.

2. Don’t cut down trees. build houses out of concrete and steel.

Trees are renewable. Forests should be managed as a crop, just like a
vegetable garden. Plant what you reap like the paper industry finally
learned to do. Yes, some old growth should be left alone.

3. Stop all hunting of animals unless they’re not a native to their
environment

Nature is way out of balance on some animals. What is hunted should be for
food, not for the "fun" of killing. We've eliminated many natural predators
over the last couple of centuries. Education and management is what is
needed.