Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-911 Thoughts

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:17:03 -0700, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 03:01:56 -0400, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Just like Rich has done to his poor neurons with pot & vodka.

Yeah, well, I can still walk to the mailbox without whining about
it.

Do your feet ever touch the ground while in route?

And, you might not like the way I think, but at least I think,
rather than parrot the party line like a broken tape recorder.

Thanks,
Rich

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)