Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-911 Thoughts

On Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:15:43 -0700, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 23:21:43 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

Rich keeps forgettting that the tangos have been killing Americans
long...long...long before we sent a single troop to the middle east.

They started killing Yanks because we were supporting Israel with money
and materials.

Yeah - we were supporting Israel, in their attacks on their neighbors.

So, we took first blood, through our Jew (Zionist) proxies.

"through our Jew (Zionist) proxies"

Fascinating choice of terms...indeed.

Sounds like something straight from www.vanguard.com

I think we can figure out where you are coming from, cant we?

Thanks for finally owning up to the facts.

These facts?

September 11, 2001 - Terrorists hijack four U.S. commercial airliners
taking off from various locations in the United States in a coordinated
suicide attack. In separate attacks, two of the airliners crash into the
twin towers of the World Trade Center in New York City, which catch fire
and eventually collapse. A third airliner crashes into the Pentagon in
Washington, DC, causing extensive damage. The fourth airliner, also
believed to be heading towards Washington, DC, crashes outside
Shanksville, PA., killing all 45 people on board. Casualty estimates
from New York put the possible death toll close to 5,000, while as many
as 200 people may have been lost at the Pentagon crash site.

Oct. 12, 2000 - A terrorist bomb damages the destroyer USS Cole in the
port of Aden, Yemen, killing 17 sailors and injuring 39.

Aug. 7, 1998 - Terrorist bombs destroy the U.S. embassies in Nairobi,
Kenya and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. In Nairobi, 12 Americans are among
the 291 killed, and over 5,000 are wounded, including 6 Americans. In
Dar es Salaam, one U.S. citizen is wounded among the 10 killed and 77
injured.

In response, on August 20 the United States attacked targets in
Afghanistan and Sudan with over 75 cruise missiles fired from Navy ships
in the Arabian and Red seas. About 60 Tomahawk cruise missiles were
fired from warships in the Arabian Sea. Most struck six separate targets
in a camp near Khost, Afghanistan. Simultaneously, about 20 cruise
missiles were fired from U.S. ships in the Red Sea striking a factory in
Khartoum, Sudan, which was suspected of producing components for making
chemical weapons.

June 21, 1998 - Rocket-propelled grenades explode near the U.S. embassy
in Beirut.

July 27, 1996 - A pipe bomb explodes during the Olympic games in
Atlanta, killing one person and wounding 111.

June 25, 1996 - A bomb aboard a fuel truck explodes outside a U.S. air
force installation in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. 19 U.S. military personnel
are killed in the Khubar Towers housing facility, and 515 are wounded,
including 240 Americans.

Nov. 13, 1995 - A car-bomb in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia kills seven people,
five of them American military and civilian advisers for National Guard
training. The "Tigers of the Gulf," "Islamist Movement for Change," and
"Fighting Advocates of God" claim responsibility.

April 19, 1995 - A car bomb destroys the Murrah Federal Building in
Oklahoma City, killing 168 people and wounding over 600.

February 1993 - A bomb in a van explodes in the underground parking
garage in New York's World Trade Center, killing six people and wounding
1,042.

Dec. 21, 1988 - A bomb destroys Pan Am 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland. All
259 people aboard the Boeing 747 are killed including 189 Americans, as
are 11 people on the ground.

April 1986 - An explosion damages a TWA flight as it prepares to land in
Athens, Greece. Four people are killed when they are sucked out of the
aircraft.

April 5, 1986 - A bomb destroys the LaBelle discotheque in West Berlin.
The disco was known to be frequented by U.S. servicemen. The attack
kills one American and one German woman and wounds 150, including 44
Americans

In response, on April 15 the United States retaliated in an operation
dubbed ‘El Dorado Canyon.’ Approximately 100 aircraft were launched in
direct support of the raid. It was an attack against military targets
involving land-based bombers from Great Britain together with
carrier-based air strikes from ships in the Gulf of Sidra.

December 1985 - Simultaneous suicide attacks are carried out against
U.S. and Israeli check-in desks at Rome and Vienna international
airports. 20 people are killed in the two attacks, including four
terrorists.

November 1985 - Hijackers aboard an Egyptair flight kill one American.
Egyptian commandos later storm the aircraft on the isle of Malta, and 60
people are killed.

October 1985 - Palestinian terrorists hijack the cruise liner Achille
Lauro (in response to the Israeli attack on PLO headquarters in Tunisia)
Leon Klinghoffer, an elderly, wheelchair-bound American, is killed and
thrown overboard.

August 1985 - A car bomb at a U.S. military base in Frankfurt, Germany
kills two and injures 20. A U.S. soldier murdered for his identity
papers is found a day after the explosion.

June 1985 - A TWA airliner is hijacked over the Mediterranean, the start
of a two-week hostage ordeal. The last 39 passengers are eventually
released in Damascus after being held in various locations in Beirut.

June 1985 - In San Salvador, El Salvador, 13 people are killed in a
machine gun attack at an outdoor café, including four U.S. Marines and
two American businessmen.

April 1985 - A bomb explodes in a restaurant near a U.S. air base in
Madrid, Spain, killing 18, all Spaniards, and wounding 82, including 15
Americans.

November 1984 - A bomb attack on the U.S. embassy in Bogota, Colombia
kills a passer-by. The attack was preceded by death threats against U.S.
officials by drug traffickers.

October 1983 - A suicide car bomb attack against the U.S. Marine
barracks in Beirut kills 241 servicemen. A simultaneous attack on a
French base kills 58 paratroopers.

April 1983 - A suicide car bombing against the U.S. embassy in Beirut
kills 63, including 17 Americans.

1982
Lebanon: Thirty US and other Western hostages kidnapped in Lebanon
by Hezbollah. Some were killed, some died in captivity, and some were
eventually released. Terry Anderson was held for 2,454 days.

1979
Nov. 4, Tehran, Iran: Iranian radical students seized the U.S.
embassy, taking 66 hostages. 14 were later released. The remaining 52
were freed after 444 days on the day of President Reagan's inauguration.

Cheers!
Rich

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)