Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-911 Thoughts

Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:03:15 -0500, RBnDFW wrote:
On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:19:18 -0700, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

No, they consider it their duty to kill us because we've sent armed
invasion forces to their country effectively making war on their religion.

They haven't gotten over that silly Crusades nonsense?

What invasion force was it that prompted the first WTC bombing? That was
about the time we were bombing Serbs for trying to exterminate muslims IIRC

Ah, thank you for this. Sadly, it seems Americans have an attention span
of about seven and a half seconds.

That's what decades of drug and alchol abuse has done to you.

enough left over to pay them.