Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default OT-911 Thoughts

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 23:21:43 -0700, Gunner Asch wrote:

Rich keeps forgettting that the tangos have been killing Americans
long...long...long before we sent a single troop to the middle east.

They started killing Yanks because we were supporting Israel with money
and materials.

Yeah - we were supporting Israel, in their attacks on their neighbors.

So, we took first blood, through our Jew (Zionist) proxies.

Thanks for finally owning up to the facts.

Cheers!
Rich