Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-911 Thoughts

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:19:18 -0700, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian
wrote:

In your dreams.

They consider it their duty to kill us just because we are not muslims.

No, they consider it their duty to kill us becausee we've sent armed
invasion forces to their country effectively making war on their religion.

You're no better than the terrorists, sitting there whipping up blind
hatred.

Thanks,
Rich

Rich keeps forgettting that the tangos have been killing Americans
long...long...long before we sent a single troop to the middle east.

They started killing Yanks because we were supporting Israel with money
and materials.

But Rich does tend to forget a lot of things.......

Just like Rich has done to his poor neurons with pot & vodka.

enough left over to pay them.