Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make your own trailer from M105A2 bed (RogerN?)

Gunner Asch on Fri, 17 Sep 2010 23:17:53 -0700

Fort Mudge was one of my first postings

"The Cherokee are Emailing from Fort Mudge!"

I don't know what it means either.

You have to be a life long devotee of Pogo to understand the wheres of
the whyfores.

Dad hung Pogo pictures around my crib. Which may perhaps explain some
of my issues...errrr...strengths.

I have one of the early books.

VBG

I have an Al Capp cartoon where one of the lefties is taking
Kickapoo Joe around,, to show him all the places she'll work to get
restored to her Noble Native American Friend. But they are all
"sub-optimal". So they go back to her estates, to freshen up. When
he decides he likes it here, "you move out." she sics the dogs on him.
"Liberals is real indian giver' he yells as the dogs chase him.

Some things haven't changed in 35 years.

pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!