Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.chem.electrochem.battery,sci.electronics.repair
Joe Schmoe Joe Schmoe is offline

Default Opened laptop battery to replace lithium ion cells (Lenovo X61tablet PC) -- Where do I get replacement battery cells?

On Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:10:23 +0900, Michael Kennedy wrote:
The biggest issue is when soldering is not to heat the battery.
Get ones with tabs attached to them.

Once I find the cells, I'll definitely get the ones with soldered tabs as
I'm OK (but just OK) with soldering.

I found this web site "How to rebuild a Li-Ion battery pack", implemented
for Fujitsu - Siemens Lifebook S- Series FPCBP25 battery pack at
Electronics-Lab.com.

They found Panasonic lithium-ion replacement cells at
http://www.AllElectronics.com