Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

Don't freeze it. So far so good.

Martin H. Eastburn
"Our Republic and the Press will Rise or Fall Together": Joseph Pulitzer
TSRA: Endowed; NRA LOH & Patron Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot's Medal.
NRA Second Amendment Task Force Originator & Charter Founder
IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com/

On 9/16/2010 7:16 PM, Bill wrote:
I'm curious how much care does a 5 gallon bucket of all-purpose joint compound
requires. On the container it says to store it at "room temperature". The
temperatures are hovering locally between 53 and 80 degrees F. here lately. I
don't plan to have to store it for too many weeks and I'm reluctant to bring it
in from the garage. Because of it's mass, I figure it could probably handle a
cool draft at night. I'm not wrong about this, am I?

Bill