Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default Warehouse in a black town? Buerste?

Ignoramus12065 wrote:

Just an update. I decided not to bid. I think that if I win it would
be because I am the biggest sucker. I will return the certified
check.

Yup, I just couldn't figure out why the HELL you wanted to buy a
building an HOUR
away, with no tenant and then HOPE to find a decent tenant for the location.
If it was closer, you could store some of your "stuff" in it. Just
imagine a call
on the weekend that the water heater blew up and you had to run out
there (2 hour
round trip) to clean up a big mess before it ate the drywall. This
would get REAL
OLD real quick.

If it had a tenant, or was close enough for you to use it for various
purposes,
it might have made more sense. I almost advised you to cut your bid in
half and see
what happened.

Jon