Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default City sues: Too many vegetables

"Cheri" wrote in
:

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Just this past weekend, I was 5 minutes away from weeding in my
flower garden at the edge of the property near the street, when a dog
criminal allowed her pet to pee all over the flowers. I politely
asked her to not let that happen in the future. She asked the stand
stupid dog owner question: "Why?" I explained that I didn't want to
stick my hands into urine-soaked plants. She said "Can't you wear
gloves?" (That was stupid question #2. It's up to me whether I want
to wear gloves.) Finally, I said "Look, I understand that you enjoy
playing in urine and you think I do too, but you're wrong. Keep the
kinky stuff at home where it belongs."

I've really never understood why dog owners think it's OK for their
leashed dogs to pee on other peoples lawns while walking them. It
results in a brown, smelly spot, and they should keep it in their own
yards IMO.

Cheri

who says that those dog owners -think-?
they just let the dog do whatever it wants,wherever it wants.
they also just don't care about other people.
it's called MFFY;Me First,F-You.

I have had neighbors who let their dog crap on the sidewalk right in front
of the building's entrance,and leave it there.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik