Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:28:24 -0400, Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Larry, I thought I'd let you know I ended up buying the drywall book by
Myron Ferguson that you recommended a while back. It was staring me
right in the face today in the book section at Menards.

Lucky it warn't no snake, eh? Woulda _bit_ ya!

I figured it's
not too late to learn something and it looks like a good book (more
helpful than Stanley's).

Good man! So, did you end up putting in crown moulding?

Pulling out and retaping about 40 feet of tape slowed my progress a

Did you already say "Oops!" Ouch, that hurts.

little but I still try to get something done after work everyday. I feel
like I'm racing to beat the fall "cool-down".

I'm in that race, too. I removed my back porch cover which slanted
down to the roof. I decided to undo some idiot's choice and replace it
with metal roofing. But now I have to get it done before the fall
rainy season, which is already starting this week. Luckily, it's only
12 wide by 8' long, so it'll only take a day to rebuild.

--
Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins
when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in