Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
karchiba[_2_] karchiba[_2_] is offline

Default Warehouse in a black town? Buerste?

On Sep 16, 1:16*pm, Ignoramus12065 ignoramus12...@NOSPAM.
On 2010-09-16, Larry Jaques wrote:

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:53:23 -0500, Ignoramus12523
wrote:

Just an update. I decided not to bid. I think that if I win it would
be because I am the biggest sucker. I will return the certified
check.

That's probably a very good move. *Methinks you're smarter than you
look, Ig. *

Let us know how the auction ends, and follow it up later to see if the
purchaser got his money's worth, eh?

I will try to keep an eye on it.

Pete C.

Where is your property located?

I'm currently going thru a similiar thought process to consolidate my
workshops into one single warehouse space. I've been weighing the
purchase an existing structure versus putting up a manufactured
(Morton) building on a vacant lot.

_kevin