Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_5_] Wes[_5_] is offline

Default Dan "What's up, Lassie" is the winner!

(dan) wrote:

i thought so. It can be fustrating, can't it? Motor works, valve
works, don't work together.

The muffler looks kind of cool and old style, so I will try to reuse
it.

I am cleaning this muffler in an ultrasound cleaner with Simple Green
and I think that it will work. This is not a sintered kind of muffler,
so I have some reason to hope that the cleaner will do it.

They can get clogged with dried oil and dust.
Should clean up OK.

I have been bit by the plugged muffler in pneumatics more than once.

Wes
in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller