Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default OT-911 Thoughts

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 08:38:22 -0500, RBnDFW wrote:
On 9/14/2010 4:37 PM, Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 03:10:39 -0700, azotic wrote:

Supporting our troops is the best way to defeat the radical jihadist.

Or, we could simply call off the Crusades, and there wouldn't _BE_
any radical jihadists.

In your dreams.

They consider it their duty to kill us just because we are not muslims.

No, they consider it their duty to kill us becausee we've sent armed
invasion forces to their country effectively making war on their religion.

You're no better than the terrorists, sitting there whipping up blind
hatred.

Thanks,
Rich