Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Warehouse in a black town? Buerste?

On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:53:23 -0500, Ignoramus12523
wrote:

Just an update. I decided not to bid. I think that if I win it would
be because I am the biggest sucker. I will return the certified
check.

Wimp. ;-)

Well, you've already learned a lot, and it didn't cost hardly
anything.

I wonder if it would be worth your while keeping in contact with local
commercial/industrial agents who could let you know when they see a
real bargain, distress sale or whatever. They make a commission
anyway, an easy sale at a low price is no skin off their back.