Posted to uk.tech.digital-tv,uk.d-i-y
[email protected] wrightsaerials@aol.com is offline

Default Cable clips on stone wall

On Sep 15, 5:27*pm, stuart noble wrote:
On 15/09/2010 17:00, wrote:
So I guess you're allowed to clamber about on roofs without the need for
scaffolding? I know roofers and chimney sweeps do it all the time, but
is there some kind of cut off point beyond which HSE requires scaffolding?- Hide quoted text -

I'm not sure how we got here from a discussion about battery drills,
but we have to obey H & S like everyone else. There are certain
activities where scaffolding would be essential, certain ones where it
wouldn't contribute to safety, and ones where it's debatable. We tend
to use access machinery more than scaffolding because the work is
usually of short duration.

Bill