Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Shop Wall and Electric

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 22:28:24 -0400, Bill wrote:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Larry, I thought I'd let you know I ended up buying the drywall book by
Myron Ferguson that you recommended a while back. It was staring me
right in the face today in the book section at Menards. I figured it's
not too late to learn something and it looks like a good book (more
helpful than Stanley's).

Pulling out and retaping about 40 feet of tape slowed my progress a
little but I still try to get something done after work everyday. I feel
like I'm racing to beat the fall "cool-down".

Funny, I'm waiting for it. ;-) Last weekend I finally got to do some work. I
even got to play with one of my FesteringTools. I like!