Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Warehouse in a black town? Buerste?

Gerald Miller wrote:

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:02:38 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Gunner Asch wrote:

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:57:07 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:51:16 -0500, Ignoramus20659
wrote:

And here's how the building looks on a nice September day.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Dolton/

Someone suggested for you to make thumbnails since the pics were so
large. After trying to view the first one, I'll concur. It's aking so
long to DL the pic I wouldn't want to try to view all of them. It
would take an hour...on DSL, no less.

I really wish Iggy would either post them to Picasa..or put in a "next
photo" button on the viewing page. Hitting Back every time gets
tiresome.

Can't you right click on the link and chose either 'Open in new
window' or 'Open in new tab'?

Where have I screwed up? I just open one and click on "next" "next"
"next" until it quits working.

I was replying to what Gunner said he found. Iggy said the links open
in new windows, so you would open a lot of them that way. I wasn't
interested in looking at the pictures, since I just went through a
business buying a building and moving a few months ago. Instead, I am
working on their two current websites, and they want to add a third site
for a new product. Today they told me they want to change their web
host, again.

enough left over to pay them.