Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Howard Eisenhauer[_2_] Howard Eisenhauer[_2_] is offline

Default Tried air mister yesterday, was kind of shocked

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:14:11 -0500, Ignoramus5013
wrote:

I finally hooked up the Accu-Lube LS-3V to shop air, properly through
a regulator and filter, etc.

It works, as in, it spews a stream of air with a super fine oil mist
added to the air.

Frankly, I do not imagine how I could possibly use it -- my whole
garage will be covered with oil that settles down and I cannot
possibly imagine that this stuff would do any good to my lungs.

I think that I understand the appeal of it in manufacturing, with
fully closed off VMCs and possibly air cleaners attached to them, but
it seems foolish to use on an open machine.

Comments?

Boom?

H.