Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Warehouse in a black town? Buerste?

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 15:51:16 -0500, Ignoramus20659
wrote:

And here's how the building looks on a nice September day.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/Dolton/

Someone suggested for you to make thumbnails since the pics were so
large. After trying to view the first one, I'll concur. It's aking so
long to DL the pic I wouldn't want to try to view all of them. It
would take an hour...on DSL, no less.

Do you get the Omniturns, Swiss screw machines (?), and other
inventory, too? TAKE THE DEAL! g

--
Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins
when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in