Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make your own trailer from M105A2 bed (RogerN?)

Jim Stewart on Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:20:30 -0700
Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:51 pm,
I like Deuce and a half better, for the sheer looks.
I would own whichever one has better parts support, if I was single
of course.

The Deuce-n-a-haf wasn't much fun on the Autobahn, especially the
rough concrete section near Frankfurt. When it was available we used a
Suburban (C-10) that cruised comfortably at 100 MPH. It helps to have
a rich Uncle to pay for gas.

I still can't figure out why anyone would want a
deuceandahalf. They beat the hell out of you, they
won't get out of their own way on the highway and
they are noisy as hell.

"and they have their badpoints as well."

The fact remains, they are multi-fueled, all terrain capable,
robust as hell, and a threat in and of their own right.

I need one now about as
bad as I need a senior drill sargent as a roommate...

And some people will read that sentence and say "Your point???"

it isn't that it takes all kinds, just that we seem to have all
kinds.

tschus
pyotr
--