Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Make your own trailer from M105A2 bed (RogerN?)

On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 13:20:30 -0700, Jim Stewart
wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:
On Sep 11, 11:51 pm,
I like Deuce and a half better, for the sheer looks.
I would own whichever one has better parts support, if I was single
of course.

The Deuce-n-a-haf wasn't much fun on the Autobahn, especially the
rough concrete section near Frankfurt. When it was available we used a
Suburban (C-10) that cruised comfortably at 100 MPH. It helps to have
a rich Uncle to pay for gas.

I still can't figure out why anyone would want a
deuceandahalf. They beat the hell out of you, they
won't get out of their own way on the highway and
they are noisy as hell. I need one now about as
bad as I need a senior drill sargent as a roommate...

I like the rowdy way they roll over cop cars. Pick up a copy of
"Rambo: First Blood" and watch him bounce one over the patrol car. g

--
Not merely an absence of noise, Real Silence begins
when a reasonable being withdraws from the noise in