Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default City sues: Too many vegetables

On Sep 13, 3:26*pm, "HeyBub" wrote:
"[DEKALB COUNTY, Ga.] DeKalb County is suing a local farmer for growing too
many vegetables, but he said he will fight the charges in the ongoing battle
neighbors call 'Cabbagegate.' "

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24979774/detail.html

Homeowner has two acres and has been growing vegetables for 15 years to give
away and sell at the local farmer's market.

The city is correct in cracking down: vegetables are not food - vegetables
are what food eats.

Only America, land of the free. I can grow as mny cabbages as I
like, keep pigs and goats or anything else.

Another one here from the same site that I caught sight of.
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/24970584/detail.html
Another benifit of living in the land of te free.