Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default IGGY - Pocket Drilling

On 9/12/2010 7:44 PM, Ignoramus478 wrote:

What is the card make and model?

Linksys WMP11, V4.

There is, apparently, ONE driver that should work, but it's $20.

It will probably work. Myself, I only rely on wired networking for
anything important (like CNC machines).

Nice thing about where I live, nobody close enough to scarf into my
network. To try and hack it, one would have to be in my driveway, and
I'm home 98% of the time (geez, that's depressing now that I think about
it!). Network security isn't a big issue for me here.

I can go wire once I'm up and running, but right now I have this
computer upstairs while I'm reading the manuals and such. Really have
nowhere in the shop to setup another computer right now. -Might- be able
to snake a cable down through the floor and down to the router.

Thanks,

Jon