Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Jon Anderson Jon Anderson is offline

Default IGGY - Pocket Drilling

On 9/11/2010 7:31 PM, Ignoramus1469 wrote:

When you try EMC, subscribe to emc-users mailing list.

Downloaded and burned the ISO disk, just playing been playing with it,
but I'm about to hit the install button... Unbuntu and EMC2 have come a
LONG way since I played with the Brain Dead Install CD years ago.

One thing I want to do ASAP is get Unbuntu running with the wireless
internet card, as some of the docs are online, and makes it much easier
to track the EMC list right where I will certainly be needing it!

Drivers for the card were not installed, might have to pull the card to
see exactly what it is, then see if I can find drivers for it under
Unbuntu.

Jon