Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Lidl Compressor

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

I concur, especially if it's a large outdoor area and many metres of
trailing air hose would be a royal pita. Most especially if there isn't
any other need for an air compressor and the painter /owner doesn't have
one.

One of the problems in the UK is that the lightweight PU hoses that are
available for agricultural work in the rest of Europe seem to be unknown
here. I use my compressor in a large outdoor area with 30 metres of air
hose, the hose isn't a PITA at all. But it would be if I had to use the
heavy hoses that are common in the UK.

Once again, the Jerry creature misses the point.

Well of course, he's a moron.