Keith Carlson

Default zero-clearance insert for old Delta TS

"Anonymoose" Ihatespam wrote in message
I've never used a zero-clearance insert before. I see one at amazon that
supposedly fits Delta's but it is described as 1/2" thick and the insert
that's on my TS is no way 1/2" thick - it's about 1/4" steel. I'm not

sure
what model # I have, I don't see "Model: nnn" anywhere on it, but the Cat

#
is 34-670 - I suppose that that could be the model #. Anyone make an
insert for one such as mine, or know where I can buy one?

I have a model 34-600. Not sure how close that is to yours, but it takes a
3/8 thick insert - just made my first zero-clearance insert, in fact.