Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus1469 Ignoramus1469 is offline

Default IGGY - Pocket Drilling

On 2010-09-12, Jon Anderson wrote:
On 9/11/2010 2:05 PM, Jon Elson wrote:

I just have parts to make, often with programs that were written 5
years ago, and just make minute changes to them to tweak the fit of
something. There rarely seems to be time to really explore things and
learn new stuff.

I'm rather envious of the time Iggy seems to have available to play
around and experiment. What's your secret Iggy? Got yourself a clone or
two out earning the paychecks so you can play? G

Bagged a 2.6GHz Dell today with half a gig ram and LCD for $15 at a yard
sale. So now I have a computer available to play with EMC or Mach3.
Decisions, decisions...

When you try EMC, subscribe to emc-users mailing list.