Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Make your own trailer from M105A2 bed (RogerN?)

"Ignoramus1469" wrote in message
http://www.govliquidation.com/auction/endecaSearch?Ntt=USIL|m105a2&Ntk=P_Auction_Country _State|P_Lot_Title&Ntx=mode+matchall|mode+matchall &N=0&Nty=1&Ns=Lot%20Number|0&location=US_IL&words= m105a2&cmd=keyword

http://tinyurl.com/2avsqjq

Apparently, a shipload of M105A2 beds is being sold at Rock Island
base, in sets of three each. I have a feeling that they are new old
stock. I also have a feeling that the military is dumping all M105A2a
and probably all M35A2 trucks also.

And if I was single, I would for sure buy an M35A2 or A3.

Anyway, I made my own trailer out of a bed like this 3 years ago and I
have been very happy with it.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Home...th-M105A2-Bed/

Rock Island may be close to RogerN.

A word of warning, since such a huge quantity is being auctioned,
selling off the unused beds may be difficult if the market gets
flooded with them.

According to Google maps directions Rock Island is 322 miles from me.

RogerN