Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
ATP ATP is offline

Default And now, the rest of the story

"Gunner Asch" wrote in message
On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 10:45:20 -0400, "ATP"
wrote:

He's talking about either killing the wingnuts or pacifying them and
setting
them right as to the facts.

Oddly old boy...the "wingnuts" as you so aptly mention...are the
Leftwingers.

No, it's people who get angry and take up arms against the government.

Who has talked about killing off the Government?

You seem to believe the government is run by leftists, and that all leftists
will die in the "Great Cull."

The conservatives are those who wish to continue the
government of the Founders.

Fantasizing over a great cull and mass murder is not a conservative
mindset.
Using the political process and constitution is the way to preserve our
liberties.

Thats not worked very well since the 1960s, has it?

And yes..they will be pacified and set to right. And the ditches filled
with their corpses will be horrific and wide.

It's the government that pacifies in the passage you cited. You seem to be
on the other side of our constitutional government.

No son..its the People who are mentioned...you seem to be unable to
comprehend what you read.

Gunner

Try reading it again- uninformed people get angry, take up arms, and are
pacified and set right. The good part is that the government does not get
complacent. I see nothing in there that suggests that the uninformed people
end up the winners. In other words, sometimes it's necessary to pacify the
Timothy McVeigh's and other domestic terrorists and set them right.