Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT-911 Thoughts

On Sat, 11 Sep 2010 04:42:58 -0700 (PDT), Andrew VK3BFA
wrote:

On Sep 11, 8:10*pm, "azotic" wrote:

"Sometimes, a care package is perfect.
Best Regards
Tom.

Thanks Tom for the care package suggestion - we Australians have
troops in Afghanistan, and irrespective of the politics they deserve
honour and respect for doing their duty for their country under
difficult and dangerous conditions. I have emailed Defense here in Oz
to see if I can send such a package.

BTW - looked up the tobacco reference - why chewing tobacco, not heard
of anyone here using it. Is there some (military) reason why this is
preferable to cigarettes? The irony is, of course, that smoking is bad
for your health, but I guess the front line guys have more pressing
things to worry about.........

Andrew VK3BFA.

Dip is NOT chewing tobacco.

Not even close.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)