Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
azotic[_4_] azotic[_4_] is offline

Default OT-911 Thoughts

On this day of rememberance lets not forget the men and women that are
doing an outstanding job of sending terrorists to paradise. You can show
your support for the troops in harms way by sending a care package.

"Sometimes, a care package is perfect. Once -- I won't say where -- I
watched a tentmate open up a box that contained a bottle of Skyy vodka, and
the look on his face rivaled the boy's in A Christmas Story when he is
finally united with his Red Ryder Carbine-Action Range Model Air Rifle. Of
course, that came from a friend, not an anonymous patriot, but other, more
licit luxuries can be just as welcome."

http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...507/#toggleBio

Supporting our troops is the best way to defeat the radical jihadist.

Best Regards
Tom.