Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Anyone needs a military M105A2 trailer

On Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:09:27 -0500, "Pete C."

On 2010-09-10, Ignoramus13544 wrote:
I won a great condition M105A2 trailer (judged by pictures, sight
unseen but the wheels look inflated and it looked good). I bought it,
because it was cheap to me (really, I bought by accident) and has nice
stake sides and top, which is what I want. I bid only for the sides
and top.

I was able to rescue the pictures from the govliquidation
website. Here they are.

http://igor.chudov.com/tmp/M105A2/

As you can see, it is in great condition.

Except for the mostly unreadable weight and dimension data plate...

Use a good photographic program such as Irfanview and work it up.
Changing it to black and white often helps and increase contrast a bit.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)